Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mirrors are magic!

So I guess drawing wise this week really sucked. Two of my teachers thought it would be cool to give us massive projects in a short amount of time. So pretty much all of my free time this week went towards those, with no studies being done :( Of the stuff I've done a few times for practice, but those aren't really share worthy.

The good news is that my last project is due tomorrow, so after that I'll be back to normal. After tonight's all nighter, yaaay :/.

I don't want say I "doodled" this today...Because I spent a long time on it :P




It's a self portrait that looks...Surprisingly like me :o For my first try, I guess :P. The concept was for it to be me in a Pokemon trainer-like outfit xD. Don't ask why...People are doing it on deviantART and I wanted to as well :p. I used a mirror...And damn...I should've taken everyone's advice sooner! I think this is the best drawing and painting I've ever done :o.

I know I need to study and practice more...But I'm kinda proud of it :) I might even get back to it someday :o



And on the subject of getting better I watched the video review that Rahll did of the new Cintiq tablet...

I know I'm not good enough to own such things yet...But damn! Just SEEING that stuff makes me wanna draw for days :P.



Sorry for the measly update, I'll have more time starting tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow is that what you really look like? I really wanna see a photo of you now lol. Good job on it :D And good luck with the project all nighter as well.

    That cintiq review vid gave me official drools... rrr .. wanna touch it... It's now one of the first things I'm buying if I ever get rich. >:[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, more or less :P. My skin looks a little differently in real life though :P Thank you! :)

    Same here D': I would name mine and everything!

    ReplyDelete