Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just keep swimming :P

Hey guys :)

Haven't updated in a few days, but I've been drawing!
I'm still doing Plate 1, and I'm trying to take my time with it. Doing some of the same drawings over and over again, to make sure I understand what they're all about.

I won't bore you with the repetitiveness of seeing the same thing over and over again though, so I'll just show some of the progress I've complied into one image.




I really feel like I've made progress doing these :).

Some of them are digtital, and some I did with a pencil...But you'd never know because I used pencil brushes for the digital ones!

How smart am I? :P


PENCIL BOX by ~mawgallery on deviantART

P.S. That one with the knife was difficult to draw.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! more practice from Chris :)
    If you really want to take the ball concept further, I'd recommend getting an onion or something similar, cutting the sides off and looking at it or drawing it from different perspective :) (erg, I should take my own advice) Definitely agree with you on the progress! Keep it up! :DD
    (And I lol'd so bad at the pencil brushes.. haha I seriously can't tell between which is digital pencil and rl pencil xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind :)
    Hm...That's an interesting idea! To clarify, you mean cutting BOTH sides off? And thank you! Getting a little better feels good :)
    (YES! I was hoping no one would be able to tell xD. The crappy small ones in the middle are the ones that were done with real pencil :))

    ReplyDelete