Thursday, September 8, 2011

My birthday!

Sorry about the silence! I was relaxing over the long weekend, taking it easy y'know? But I WAS drawing! I did something a little different, and skipped the gesture drawings I normally do to warm up. Instead, I jumped into 10 minute figure drawings, and it turned out great! I can get a lot more done in 10 minutes than I do in my usual 5, so I think I'll try that for a while, WITH the gesture drawings :).

Unfortunately, I didn't scan anything I did recently :(.

On the plus side though, today is my birthday! :) I'm officially 19 years old now, woohoo!

To make up for the lack of art though, I bring you this. The most metal video on YouTube.



See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wowow happy late bd!!! we're the same age now :p
    You should scan in some of those 10 min fig drawings if you have time, becuz I would love to see them. But omg the video was so dramatic, lolols. I seriously felt sorry for the bees ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) And I guess we are now :P
    I'll try and do that for you man :) Maybe you can tell me if I'm on the right track :).
    Yes...The bees were brutally massacred. RIP bees :P.

    ReplyDelete