Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello? (Hello?...Ello?...Llo?...lo?...o?...o...)

Is anybody there? :P

I'm back :P

And tired.
I should go to bed now. I'll write more another time :)

Here's an Ampharos I drew the other day. It was the first thing I drew/painted since I started back up again....And I know the pose is generic, but it's the only one I could remember from my head! D: I'm happy with it though, I did it fast, and pretty easily :)



This is from today, I don't know what to say about it right now...Too sleepy D:



I know I need to stop blending the hell out of everything...But it's hard! D:

The concept it to have her walking through fog, with her spear and skimpy outfit, with a bright white light source on one side.



Next time I work on it...I'm going to transform her body or something, because she looks squished :P

See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the ampharos! It looks good, but a little bit angry D: (or is it determination??)
    As for your spearwoman, she does look a bit flat. You need work on your anatomy and lighting :p nice concept though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was supposed to be a look of determination :P
    You're so right about the spearwoman looking flat. I have a bad habit of following this thought process:

    Me: Hm...Her stomach looks weird...What goes there? Abs or something...?
    Me: It looks so wrong... :(
    *Blend blend blend*
    Me :)

    I need to practice my anatomy more :/

    ReplyDelete