Saturday, May 21, 2011

What's this? A BLOG?

What is UP reader? :P My name's Chris, and this'll be where I dump my art while I learn to draw! Hopefully I can dump all the studies, sketches, doodles and finished art I do here!

For today I have two days worth of anatomy practice. I'm trying to hold myself to a minimum of ONE practice a day! I haven't done today's yet though...Must hurry!






The very first day! May 19th. I got a little lazy with the face. And I made a funny face instead :P. Won't be doing this much though! I need to be serious :P
Second one from May 19th. Looks 100% better, and I used the technique I use when I use pencils...Interesting...

May 20th. Same technique as before...But I need to get better at it so I can stop sucking at drawing D:.

2 comments:

  1. Looked up some of your oldest posts after your post on that DA guy and wow - you HAVE improved a lot! D: Toast to even more future improvement xD (Also isn't it a weird coincidence that we both started our blogs in late May? xP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    Ha ha, it IS kinda weird that we both started our blogs in May...Maybe it's like...Destiny or whatever they call it that we met :o

    ReplyDelete